PAYROLL PROCESS OUTSOURCING
Payroll management is an essential service, in the HR spectrum and is also perhaps the most complex. It requires a high degree of planning, efficient work allocation, rigorous quality adherence and agility. Choosing the right payroll partner would be a critical first step in maximizing the gains for any company.
Our payroll outsourcing unit offers error free payroll processing to our clients through a fully customized payroll engine that helps to process multiple clients with varied complexity. The engine is fully integrated with and Employee Self Service (ESS) window that facilitates employee interaction and Client Self Service (CSS) window that shares payroll related MIS with client through a secured web network.
We have a full-fledged expert team for statutory compliance management, where we handle PF, PT, ESIC, LWF, contract labour, shops and establishment act compliance for companies.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Payroll processing
- Reimbursement processing
- Query management/Help Desk
- Full & Final Settlement Processing
- Report generation
- Generation of Form 16 every year
- Record Retention
- Statutory reports generation and filing of necessary statutory returns
- Preparation of Salary Journal Voucher report
OUR VALUE PROPOSITION
- Strategic Alliance partner for India with Automatic Data Processing (ADP) – World’s largest payroll processing company
- State-of-the-Art processing Centre located in Chennai.
- Expertise in processing over 2,00,00 payroll and statutory records on monthly basis for more than 360+ clients pan-India
- SAS 70 (Type II) : SOX compliant
- Certified ISO 9001: 2008 by TUV
- Certified ISO 27001:2005 by TUV
OUR CLIENTS BENEFIT FROM
- Accurate and consistent payroll processing
- Flexibility and ease in the delivery and reporting process
- Personalized Customer Engagement to handle all queries just-in-time
- Data security offered by our in-house data recovery center that provide real time back up of client data
- The acumen of our payroll experts who are up-to-date with the latest regulations (such as income tax laws) thus eliminating charges and penalties that arise from inaccurate calculations.